Friday, February 13, 2015

Cotton robes for the bride and married


I thought a lot while I write about fashion Alexander McQueen show for Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Week in

I thought a lot while I write about fashion Alexander McQueen show for Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Week in Paris, but I did not find the right words to describe the group ready for spring. So I decided to put some of the pictures that you've selected from the group to judge you by yourself!
Alexander McQueen was adopted at the Fashion Week in Paris on the black and white color almost entirely but Altsamaamat Enter in some large-sized flowers in red. McQueen used in some designs filaments shiny intense in the upper part of the dresses, in addition to the Style Jawakit very long and wide dresses with large squares emerged as clearly tatting fabrics in dresses. After this brief I'll leave you with pictures of fashion Alexander McQueen show.




Powered by Blogger.